Duration: 90 min
About This Course:
How do we connect when divided, shake off the apathy, regain motivation and clarity and lift out of languishing and restore and rebuild a positive sense of wellbeing both mentally and physically.
Covered within this course:
- Understand how our mental health has been impacted and why it’s different for everyone
- Turn the switch on the unwanted impact of stress on our systems
- Learn new ways to connect and engage our workforce, individually and in teams
- Roll modelling effective communication strategies – build confidence in having difficult conversations
- How to connect authenticity to promote trust, inclusivity and safety
- Top tips and tools for keeping safe and thriving in transitional workspaces
- Taking Action – proactive tools for selfcare, at work and at home
- Looking after yourself and life / work balance and how you can ensure psychological safety for yourself in the workplace.
- How to connect with a geographically disconnected team, encouraging engagement and connectivity to build wellbeing.