Duration: 1 hour
Aimed at delegates of all levels of staff. Dr. Cecile Bowie explains in both scientific and layman terms why we need help with sleep, especially right now, as the pandemic continues, and why we are experiencing broken sleep and experiencing stranger dreams. Learn to recognise the changes in your sleep pattern and why we can’t sleep. At the end of the webinar, you will definitely have learnt a host of tips on how to get a better night’s sleep.
Covered within this course:
- Why people’s sleep patterns are different now and recognising we have stranger dreams
- Recognising the changes in our sleep pattern and why we can’t sleep
- The importance of relaxation
- Nutrition and hydration
- Exercise and routine
- Having the ability to shut off
- Sleep hygiene
- Switching off social media – why?
- Substance misuse
- Tips and ideas on getting a better night’s sleep and sleeping more soundly