Duration: 1 hour - 90min
Aimed at delegates of all levels of staff. Burnout was classified by World Health Organisation in 2019. According to research
performed by Gallup, 76% of employees feel burned out sometimes, while 28% feel burned
out often or almost all the time. The costs associated with turnover and lower productivity
seen in burnout results in a loss of $322 billion annually according to the World Economic Forum.
Covered within this course:
- Understand what burnout really is?
- What is languishing? And it’s relevance to burnout
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of burnout approaching
- Develop skills and strategies to prevent burnout
- Recover when we are experiencing burnout